|HAQUOSS series ARTIKA Chillers for freshwater aquariums and saltwater|
HAQUOSS series ARTIKA 300 HAQUOSS series ARTIKA 600
HAQUOSS series ARTIKA 1200 HAQUOSS series ARTIKA 2000
This chiller is the result of extensive research and continuous development on the technology for cooling water. The water temperature (for aquariums from 100 l to 2000l capacity) can be kept at a steady temperature and low cost thanks to the chiller HAQUOSS ARTIKA series.
All models are equipped with titanium evaporator and can be used in both freshwater and in marine water. The external case was designed to make the chiller silent during operation : this is a unique feature of this particular product. The body of ABS and/or aluminium makes the chiller stable during the operation and immune to vibration caused by the motor; it is also built to withstand the possible corrosion caused by sea water salt or from water acidity. The digital display allows to maintain an accurate constant temperature according to the desired setting.
ARTIKA series uses R134A refrigerant gas, harmless to the environment.
TO BE ABLE TO PROPERLY USE THE CHILLER AVOIDING OPERATIONAL MISTAKES WHICH COULD LEAD TO CHILLER DAMAGE, it is strongly recommended to READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS.
1) System controlled by a microprocessor for easy programming and use
2) High capacity to cool water: the machine is capable to drop the temperature to 4°C in a short time period.
3) The high quality condenser inside the chiller is produced by AMERICAN OAK.
4) Use of gas not harmful for the environment.
5) Titanium evaporator
6) THE MACHINE is equipped with an internal AUTO SAFETY SWITCH to turn OFF THE MOTOR COOLING
SYSTEM when it is in overuse TO PREVENT damage.
7) The machine has a system to memorize temperature programme in the event that the chiller turns off automatically as a result of overuse.
C.so Tazzoli 228/10 10137 Torino - Italy
Tel: 011 3112967 Fax_: 011 3112967
|sera Online Lab|
|The new sera Online Lab...|
|our free service for your aquarium|
|You can evaluate the water values of your aquariums in the sera Online Lab. Thus you are always informed about the water quality. The sera Online Lab will give you valueable clues on how to improve them if there should be something wrong with the water values.|